Hi crafting friends!
If you can't get to the pool and slather on the sunscreen, this summery stamp set is for you! I have loved playing with all the little flamingos. I decided that all the friends had to be in the pool for this card. Even in black and white - they steal the show.
What I did to create this card:
- Found a pink journaling card and stamped just about everything on it. Make sure you let some of them go off the page. I also used a scrap sheet to protect the pink stripe.
- Stamped the "good times" from the set
- The background color variation was done with a multicolor green stamp pad. A quick way to get a blend of colors.
- Attached the bow and PL card to the background sheet
- Last but not least, I added some green sequins to make the pool party pop!
Click here to check out the FLAMINGO POOL PARTY set.
Happy Stamping! Ashley@magmagandme